The title says it all. If you run a t-shirt site, have an entry in a t-shirt competition, or have ever designed a t-shirt that’s up anywhere you can link us to, post it right here in the comments. Let’s make this the longest t-shirt comments thread ever!
The only catch – you must post a link to a t-shirt or a t-shirt site that inspired you. Just post your stuff, and then follow it up with a link to someone else’s work. Here, I’ll start:
Cafepress.com/Thetshirtblog – Contains a few of my designs, which I have uploaded to Cafepress, America’s favorite self-publishing site for t-shirts.
One of my favorite t-shirt sites happens to be T-Shirt Hell, not necessarily because I love offensive t-shirts, but more so because of the dry, sarcastic humor often found hiding behind the offending epithet.
So while the Threadless back 2 school sale is going on, BustedTees is quietly selling some of it’s shirts for only $8. Get ‘em while they’re hot.
I receive what seems like a TON of e-mail from mostly a upstart t-shirt companies, and it’s difficult to keep up with, let alone reply to all of them. However, I do appreciate the effort, and here are some of the best t-shirt links I’ve received in my mailbox.
- Sandia T-Shirts – A site dedicated to I Heart state t-shirts. Only a few states are up so far, but the designs are quite nice, and the web design is superb.
- PMB Clothing – Very well done artsy t-shirts with oversized designs featuring monsters.
- FlippinSweetGear – Has been around for a while, and has some really cool pop-culture designs.
- Sobogear – A very nicely designed site with some nice t-shirts to boot. I appreciated that the t-shirts were modeled by actual human beings, instead of a digital overlay.
- Dadtastic – A site with over forty t-shirts dedicated to Dads takes some serious dedication!
- The Nerdiest T-Shirts – Forget about all the other nerdy sites you may have come across. These shirts, I believe, are made by people from MIT, and they contain unbelievably esoteric scientific references that will make you “Pi” t-shirt cry, and it’s colors run for cover.
- Rock Band T-Shirts – Trippy tie-dye t-shirts with a focus on classic rock.
- My Friend Dick – I love goofy URLs, which is why I’m including this.
- Designious – A website for vector art, including some beautiful, and inexpensive t-shirts.
I’d like to ease myself back into updating this blog, and I’m going to start by posting a few t-shirt related fails from award winning website Failblorg.org. Fail Blog is always good for a few laughs, and unlike this site, it’s updated several times daily. It also has a store called the Lol Mart, that features a collection of t-shirts dedicated to some of the greatest internet fads.
Now that I’ve got your attention, I’d like to tell you about a new website that I’ve been working on. It’s called Book Fail, and it’s all about funny, off-beat, and weird books. Some of my favorites so far are The Zen of Farting, and How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art. I’ve worked up quite a list so be sure to check it out, and subscribe/bookmark.
It’s totally okay to wear this t-shirt if you are a childcare worker. From T-ShirtHell, who else.
I want to give away a Threadless gift certificate in the next week, and all you have to do to enter is sign up for my e-mail list between now and Sunday, April 12th, at which point I will randomly pick out a winner. You can unsubscribe from the list at any time. Good luck!
The Passion 4 Christ Movement website is distributing a collection of t-shirts aimed at kicking bad habits with slogans such as Ex-Masturbator, Ex-Homosexual, and Ex-Hypcorite. Other sin-denoucing tees are Ex-Diva, Ex-Slave, Ex-Fornicator, Ex-Atheist, Ex-Porn Addict, Ex-Narcissist, and Ex-Huster. One sin anyone at PC4M couldn’t possibly be accused of is Greed — the shirts are only $10 each. Suck it, TenBills.com! No word of any combo discount for anyone who needs the whole collection. [via Kiss Me I'm Queer]
UPDATE: For better or worse, the shirts are now gone from the P4CM website.
This literally just in – Threadless is having their Spring Sale, and this unreliable t-shirt blogger is reporting it to you first. So shed your winter coat, and use up all your streetteam points at Threadless, TypeTees and ThreadlessKids, where sale tees are starting at just $5.
I promised to blog about more cheap t-shirts, and in the spirit of Moses, I deliver them to you. These tees are from the sale section of Vintage Vantage, a shop that takes an often snarky approach to retro styled t-shirts. I found quite a few of them worthy of a mention, not the least of which being one clairvoyant tee with “I’M RIGHT BEHIND YOU” written on it’s back.
In case you’re interested in anything, be sure to click through to toggle between the male/female versions of each shirt.
As usual, I encourage you to voice your opinion by leaving a comment at the end of the post (no registration needed), and definitely subscribe to my blog to receive notifications of any future t-shirt findings.
UPDATE: Very unfortunately, VintageVantage is no longer a part of the global economy.